Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jigsaw-ing!

I'm currently going back through my problems outline-my giant list of doom- and fitting things together. 

I'm just going through and figuring out solutions, where i need to add/drop a scene, which characters need more page-time. I also have a list of new conflicts and subplots I'm going to expand, and I'm going to fit those in as well. It's a lot of color-coding and marker-juggling, but it's coming along.

Right now I'm not panicking- everything is pretty easy to solve according to this. Fitting things into the current writing however will be another task.

The last few weeks I've taken some time from the story, started a new novel that I may end up saving for nanowrimo, and done some illustration and reading.

I've just finished my first week back at college and getting back into classes and learning things is really energizing. I'm up for challenges right now.

I'm still running the writing tumblr, were I'm posting more about my other writing and illustration projects. Feel free to take a look! The url is wilsathethief.tumblr.com!

Here's what my mess of a notebook is enduring right now:

 
Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment